My Past Time....

It was a long time ago, before I decided to be a professional housewife heheheheh....and follow my husband go to Perth, Australia. Who I am? I'm a homemade cakes. I'm famous....I have arranged big wedding with Nas Great Ideas and sometimes with COSRY Boutique, NONA has covered my cuppies, Harian Metro also covered about my cakes and PENGANTIN magazine love to take my gift cake and the cuppies.

I don't know it's true or not, the owner of COSRY Boutique told me that I am the first person who introduced the cupcake in Malaysia, but now there is so many cupcakes maker in Malaysia. Just drop down your finger and search for the cuppies maker....there's a lot!!!

Now I'm happy because my hard work before can help many housewife out there to have their own income. They don't need a store or big kitchen or big modal to open one small business. Only your creativity and your passion in designing the cakes.
Here is my cakes, now it's time for me to share with you all the techniques and recipes...


































Ok....can not put all the cakes, nanti ada yang tak larat nak tengok plak. So enjoy my blog ya....

No comments: